Re: yum problem, 'Repository base already added' (FC3)

Am Mi, den 15.12.2004 schrieb Duncan Lithgow um 20:58:

> I'm getting the output below from yum, being new to this it doesn't make
> sense to me - otherwise I'd try and look it up. Could someone explain
> what this message means? If you want to help me fix it that'd be a bonus.
>
> [root 3e6b3480 dulithgow]# yum list
> Repository updates-released already added, not adding again
> Repository base already added, not adding again

You have 2 times repository definitions for both Fedora Core (base) and
the Fedora Core updates (updates-released).

> Setting up Repo:  livna-stable
> Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: livna-stable
> failure: repodata/repomd.xml from livna-stable: [Errno 256] No more
> mirrors to try.

Your rpm.livna.org yum setup does not match the new format. Please see
the rpm.livna.org website for instructions.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 21:06:15 up 5 days, 15:47, load average: 0.43, 0.52, 0.49