Re: WINE in FC3

One of the most blatant offenders is the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Yes, you can browse its website with non-IE browsers. But you must use IE to log in their "secured" (yes, SECURED) server.

Very recently, my alma mater Penn State announced that they strongly discourage students and faculty members to use IE on or off campus. But our nation's top intellectual property agency still wants everyone to use IE. Isn't this funny?

Gustavo Seabra wrote:

Amy M wrote:

several government sites only allow IE

Wow! That I didn't know. Could you point me to some of these? (just curious.)