FC3 - More than one "graphical" login at same time?

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Thu Dec 16 00:02:42 UTC 2004

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 06:58:13PM -0500, Bob St John wrote:
> I know about the "Alt-Cntl-Fx" sequence to get CLI logins from the FC3
> GUI environment. In FC3, is there any way to get more than one GUI login
> active at the same time and then switch back and forth between them?

you can have multiple X-Displays running on a machine and connect to
them from another (or the same ) machine.  That should accomplish the
same thing.

On the other hand, you already have multiple desktops which you can
switch between. Could that possibly cover what you want to do?

--
Linux/Open Source:  Your infrastructure belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"