Downloading mail from an exchange account

Hi,

I just installed FC3 in my company computer and every thing is good so
far.  I configured my MS Exchange account in Evolution and I can see the
mail directly in the server but I can't download them in my local
folders.  I was hoping for something like POP3 works so I can keep track
of all my mails in my hard disk and prevent my exchange account from
getting full.

I have to say this is my first time configuring Connector so probably I
am missing something.

Any help will be appreciated.  Thanx,

-William