Triggering the website to send Spam

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Thu Dec 16 04:51:15 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-15 at 17:29 -0500, Littleguru wrote:
> ello
>
> I know that I can block the source of spam attack through
> firewall , but what can I do about the sites that have been
> triggered to send spam .the site is innocent but spammers are
> using it for sending spam , so I dont want to suspend that site.
> Do you know how to accomplish this, and how they trigger
> another site to send spam ? and how we can prevent this ?
> any link , help or hint will be greatly appreciated.
----
you have an obligation to everyone who shares the bandwidth locally and
globally to stop that non-sense. Either call them and tell them that
they have 1 hour to fix the problem before you shut them down or simply
shut them down and they will call you when they recognize that there is
a problem. There is no other solution.

There are Windows solutions to manage spyware/viruses/trojan horses and
the like which take control over the OS and it is the obligation of the
maintainer of the system to manage their system.

Craig