Installation of Fedora Core 3

Madhan Premkumar mpremkum at fit.edu
Thu Dec 16 07:17:22 UTC 2004

Hi,
I downloaded the Fedora Core 3 .iso files (totally 4 files) into my
harddrive. I am planning to install on my machine from the CD. I know that
i have to burn the files into the CD instead of just copying.
My question is: do i have to burn only the first Disc and i can copy the
other iso files into CD or Do I have to burn all the Disc instead of
copying? Because unknowingly, I copied all the iso file in the CD without
buring as Image. I know the first CD is waste(.iso are not bootable), but
i am trying to save the other 3 CDs ;) by retaining as .iso. Will this
work ??

Thanks for the help,
Madhan