Re: Winbind

Hmm. A colleague setup the machine to go through NIS for testing purposes. When he ran getent, he had the same results. I don't know that this is necessarily a winbind issue.

dean

lberns01 netscape net wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know of issues involving winbind on fc3? We have winbind running on several servers here without a hitch. The problem I'm having is with getent. It only returns local information. The funny thing is, wbinfo works. Any ideas why getent isn't working. or has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks
dean