How to reset the blank file name and the "OK" button in gnome?

Hello!

I used the "root" to install the realplayer 10 and configurated at root account.
Then I used the normal user account to login but I found the program
name is blank and the "OK" button is dim in "open with"  window after
I click the url like live.ram.

How to reset the "OK" button to normal because it seemed disabled in
the user account.

Ringo