Re: Flash Player for FC3 64 bit

> is there a Flash Player 7 (64 bit version) plug in for Mozilla out
> there? On the Macromedia site I was not able to find something.

Have u tried swfdec? I have been using it for a couple of weeks now,
and it's quite satisfactory, at least to view animations only... it
still doesn't support interactivity (buttons, etc...), and, althought
demanding high cpu usage to render simple animations, i can handle it
before macromedia releases the amd64 flash player....
You can find it on freshrpms repositories (freshrpms.net or thru yum),
along with the mozilla plugin...

--
Thiago dos Santos Guzella
Electrical Enginnering Student - UFMG (www.ufmg.br), Brazil

"Thou, nature, art my goddess; to thy laws my services are bound..."
William Shakespeare