Konqueror and too small printout font - postscript problem

Olaf Mueller daily-planet at istari.de
Sat Dec 18 01:12:47 UTC 2004

Hello,

when printing webpages from konqueror, the font of the printout is too
small to read. Does anybode know how to fix this?
fc3
kde-3.3.2
ghostscript-7.07-33.0.3.kde
cups-1.1.22-0.rc1.8

By the way, since upgrading from fc2 to fc3 I have several ps/pdf
generating problems. Under fc2, I get pdf- files from my scanner with
the following lines:
convert -page a4 PNM:infile.pnm PS:outfile.ps
gs -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -sOutputFile=outfile.pdf -dBATCH \
  -dNOPAUSE -sPAPERSIZE=a4 infile.ps

But since fc3, I could not build a pdf-file from the previous generated
ps-file any more. It seems to me that this ps-file is something like
"broken". Also this ps-file could not be previewed by konqueror, but
KGhostView shows it correctly.
ImageMagick-6.0.7.1-4
ghostscript-7.07-33.0.3.kde

Maybe there's a connection between this postscript problem and the one
with konqueror's printout?

regards
Olaf