inatalling fedora on a second drive

I installed fedora on a second drive in this way:

hdb1/ boot
hdb4 /
hdb3 swap

I installed the dual boot system, but now when it comes up I get 2 options: 1. Fedora 2. Other, and when I click on 2. other it does not go to windows..

I need windows... how can I delete this installation and get to windows on my hda?? or how can I get windows running? I tried a boot disk, but it did not work

HELP!!!!!

Maria