Fonts

Hello out there,

in KDE I wanted to change the font of my system and all applications so
I started the 'Control Center' -> 'Appearance & Themes' -> 'Fonts'. I
changed all fonts in there to my favourite (that is LucidaTypewriter 9).
I rebooted my system. The problem is that the fonts of my applications
in KDE (for example Evolution Mail or Mozilla) don't use the selcted
font. But if I start GNOME then it is using my selcted font ;-/ What can
I do to force my applications in KDE to use 'LucidaTypewriter 9' too?

--
Maciek R. <m mail vp pl>