RE: FC and Autologout

On Saturday, December 18, 2004, 2:02 PM, Doncho N. Gunchev wrote
>     Try following instead:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2004-December/msg00369.htm

That discussion still seems to be talking about choosing not to login as
root.

What I want is a solution to completely logoff *anyone*, whether graphically
logged in or not, after a certain period of inactivity.

By the way, I've tried to communicate with the gdm list but that seems dead
or at least inactive.

Tom Browder