Re: Xfree strange problem Nvidia/refresh

fabiano wrote:

I had problem with poor refresh and image quality.I have checked Monitor configuration, but after days I have seen that my xorg.conf "nvidia" driver was changed in "nv".
I don't know how or who(application) has changed this configuration.
Take an eye on this, if you have problem with Nvidia drivers , check first for xorg.conf configuration files...perhaps your plblem is similar.
Now I have solved.I Hope it is useful
Cheers

What do you did solved & how do you did solved ?

I haven't problems with my Nvidia video card so far.

Teo Fonrouge