Re: List identification [fedora-list]

On 12/19/2004 12:13:15 AM, Gregory Machin wrote:
Hi all.
The fedora-list is grate exept for one thing I when my box is full ,
which
is always I have to search for the fedora-list stuff how about setting
the
mailinglist server to add [fedora-list] to the begining of the subject
alot of other lists do this it realy helps..

Filter it into its own mailbox based upon the list ID header.