Re: Canon USB printer

Gustavo Seabra wrote:

Hi,

I have a Canon i470D USB printer. Is there any way to get it to work in Fedora?

Thanks.

I had a Canon inkjet USB printer but maybe not the same model you have, and I could never make it work with Fedora Core 1, maybe Fedora Core 2 or 3 are enhanced. I contacted Canon to overcome this problem but they said they ABSOLUTELY DO NOT support and encourage any user to use Linux platform. Well, I sold it and bought a color laser HP and now it works great and has better quality either !!! ;)