Open Groupware

Could anyone give me any advice on the best way to load OpenGroupware
im running Fedora Core 3 64, This install script doesnt seem to work
:( - There seem to be a shed load of differnt files to download,
should I just download all of the files and RPM them or should the
perl install script work with a bit of tweaking?

--
Regards,

Phil

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://www.bcs.uk.net