Re: Canon USB printer

Ed Wilts wrote:

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 02:00:57AM -0600, Gustavo Seabra wrote:

I have a Canon i470D USB printer. Is there any way to get it to work in Fedora?

http://www.linuxprinting.org/pipermail/canon-list/2004q1/001397.html

It's also supported by TurboPrint (free for personal use with
restrictions):  http://www.turboprint.de/english.html

Thanks! I'll try those later. I don't suppose there's a way to use the card reader is there?

BTW, should there be any noticeable difference between using the turborpint driver or the

bjc-7000 driver(Foomatic + bjc800) ?

Gustavo Seabra - Graduate Student
Chemistry Department
Kansas State University