Re: Need help resizing LVM patition

Brian Richardson wrote:

Andrew Konosky wrote:

Would it be possible then to just get rid of the 35gb physical volume on /dev/hda4 by transferring its data to the 75gb PV, then I would have 35gb free for Debian?

Yes, but then there wouldn't have been a problem, now would there? The OP suggested that only a resize of the physical volume could solve the problem.

Brian

Well, you could have suggested that in the first place since you know more about this stuff then I do.. ;)