Re: Please unregistred me from fdora list ,

Rajesh Mishra wrote:
Dear sir,
Please remove my mail ID rmishra ucasystems com from fedora list . I am geeting 1000 mails every week. Its very probmlateic from me to recieved all mails in my mail box some time it got full and after in that situation my some imp mail bounced back. So please my name from fedora list

Please follow the instructions that appear at the bottom of every one of the 1,000 mails you receive from the list each week.

Paul.