Re: viewing rtf document on Open Office

On 12/20/2004 05:14:06 AM, hicham wrote:
Hello
  I would to view and change some rtf documents
previously created on MS word , but they are some
changes
tables looks misplaced o my rtf document.
 is there a way to safely "migrate" ms doc to open
office
 ?

thanks

Supposedly AbiWord has the best rtf engine of any app, commercial or free. Maybe that will handle the MS rtf better.

On the other hand, maybe the MS rtf is bad.