Re: TMC-18C30

Gene Losey wrote:
I just switched to Fedora 3 and am having a tough time installing my SCSI tape drive. It is attached to a Future Domain SCSI controller that is recognized in HW_CONF as a TMC-18C30. It does not identify any devices attached to the controller. Do I need to load special drivers or should it show up as a */dev/st?* device . I have /dev/sta devices but they are my hard disk drive.

Do things improve if you do:

# modprobe fdomain
# modprobe st

?