TMC-18C30

Gene Losey gene at uds.com
Mon Dec 20 17:38:18 UTC 2004

Thanks for the response.

The following is what I get.

  [root at dev ~]# modprobe st
  [root at dev ~]# modprobe fdomain
  [root at dev ~]# lsmod |grep fdomain
  fdomain                17737  0
  scsi_mod              112136  5 st,fdomain,aic7xxx,libata,sd_mod

No response to the modprobe command, however I did load the fdomain module.

Here is my /etc/sysconfig/hwconf file entries that reference SCSI:
  class: HD
  bus: SCSI
  detached: 0
  device: sda
  driver: ignore
  desc: "Ata ST3120827AS"
  host: 0
  id: 0
  channel: 0
  lun: 0
  generic: sg0
  -
  class: SCSI
  bus: PCI
  detached: 0
  driver: fdomain
  desc: "Future Domain Corp. TMC-18C30 [36C70]"
  vendorId: 1036
  deviceId: 0000
  subVendorId: 0000
  subDeviceId: 0000