Mono 1.0.5 on Fedora Core 3

Better late than never, I guess.

I've put together some basic instructions for building mono 1.0.5 from
source.  For those people interested, the link is available here:

http://webpages.charter.net/mdeggers/howto-mono-fedora.html

Building the system is not all that difficult, just a little lengthy.

The instructions give you a complete (as far as I can tell) build.  If
you want to exclude packages such as graphics or internationalization,
you're on your own.

I hope this helps someone get started.
-----
/mde/