Re: Running DOS programs

Håkan Persson wrote:

Hi!

I have a very simple DOS program that I would like to run under Fedora.

I have found DOSEMU on the Net but it doesn't seem to be supported by the FC community.

Is there better way to run DOS exec's?

Thanks,
Håkan

DOSEMU has worked well for me for some old apps. You can get support directly from the dosemu developers.

In the other hand, for just run DOS apps, you can check VMWare, this creates a complete virtual machine and you can install your favorite DOS flavor. Unfortunately you have to pay for using VMWare.

I'll recommend you to use DOSEMU.

best regards

Teo Fonrouge