Re: Joystick detection

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 02:52:46 +0100, August wrote
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to install my joystick (Gravis GamePad), but I can't find
> any joystick device file (js0 etc.), so I can't run jstest. The game
> port is enabled in BIOS and it works fine in Windows XP (dual boot).
> Any suggestions?
>
> --
> August

Checkout the Doc's in the /usr/src/linux-yourversion/Documentation/input/

There should be a joystick.txt (And a few other joystick related files) file
there that should guide you through the joystick configuration. I'm not sure
if FC2 or FC3 has these same directories, but a search for 'joystick.txt'
should help.

Wolf