Viewing jpg images ....in Evolution

Hi,

I have switched to Fedora 3 from Windows XP pro and trying to adjust ...

One thing I could not figure out is viewing jpg images in e-mails. Outlook Express would show the images in the message but Evolution just shows a tab, which you have to click. I checked the options but there does not seem to be anything which will make it show the images automatically.

Am I missing it or is that behaviour not possible.  As I receive a considerable number of images, it is very inconvenient to have to scroll down and click that thumb image to see the whole image. Is there any other e-mail package I can use which will provide this functionality ?

Birol