Re: Installing Languages

On 12/21/2004 02:00:44 AM, Maciek R. wrote:
Hi everybody,

you have an idea how I can install more languages? I want my spell
checking to check three languages and not underlining everything to me
that is not English :P

Usually the first thing is to install the appropriate aspell package. For example -

yum install aspell-es aspell-fr aspell-pt

What happens then is up to application.
In AbiWord, for example - you choose the language for the document (or section of document) from the Tools menu.