Fedora on servers

Rodolfo Alcázar rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Tue Dec 21 16:06:07 UTC 2004

El mar, 21-12-2004 a las 09:53 -0600, Nick Miller escribió:
>   I am new to the list so I apologize if this has been asked before. I
> was wondering if anyone here has been using fedora in a production
> server environment, specifically web and mail services. I know it is
> bleeding edge but it seems really stable in my experience.

Yes. We have 2 FC1s, 3 FC2 (three of them offering http and https, one
mailserver) and one FC3 (mailserver). Only one of them hanged up once
cause a USB misuse. My personal desktop is also FC3. In my opinion FC
servers are highly stable.

--
Rodolfo Alcázar (rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo)
Administrador datos y red - Padep/GTZ