FC3 and Amarok

Hello all.

i've been using xmms for playing mp3 for a long time.. Now, with FC3 ive seen amarok and i intend to used it.
but ive done everything and i cant get to make it play mp3. In my work computer, i can use amarok to play mp3 when choosing the xine engine for amarok to use, but at home, the only engine i can choose from is gstreamer. im using gnome as my window manager.
dows anyone have any ideia how can i get amarok to play mp3 with gstreamer (since it is, i belive, the default engine), or at least, make the xine engine at my home to be possible to choose ? i dont know what ive done at work for the xine-engine to apear as a choice... just installed !!!

cheers and Merry  Christmas
Bruno Santos

--
Say no to Software patents