Weather app

This is a small issue, but, I prefer the weather app in Gnome,
Weather Report 2.8, to the one in KDE, Kweather. I tried to figure
out a way this morning to see if I could use the former on KDE,
but I couldn't. The former gives you forecasts and radar maps,
whereas as Kweather only gives you current conditions - I can
stick my head out the door for that. Does anyone know if Weather
Report can be installed on the KDE task bar?

Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA