Re: Need help with compiling my kernel

John Minson wrote:

sounds as though you have compiled nfs4 out of the kernel but a start script for it is still being run . check the rc5 directory (sorry I dont have my Fedora box here so I forget what the gui utility for modifying the start up scripts is)

John Minson
Scientific Research Corporation
3860 Faber Place Drive
Suite 100
North Charleston,SC,29405

jminson scires com
(843) 740-3336 (office)

Well the problem was that I compiled NSF4 as built-in, rather than a module, and the scripts from the binary kernel must be why it wanted a module. I just recompiled my kernel with NSF4 as a module instead of built-in and now my kernel boots with no errors!

Thanks!