USB Multi-Card reader with FC3

Colin Charles lists at bytebot.net
Wed Dec 22 10:45:28 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-20 at 14:53 -0600, Fritz Whittington wrote:
> adding max_scsi_luns=6 to the end of the boot entry in grub.conf.
> adding options scsc_mod max_scsi_luns=6 to /etc/modprobe.conf
> After doing modinfo scsi_mod, I note the option now seems to be
> max_luns
> instead of max_scsi_luns.  Changed grub.conf and modprobe.conf
> appropriately.  No good.  (Yes, I did reboot.)
>
> Is this a bug in FC3, or has anyone else got it working in FC3?

It probably needs to be whitelisted - file a bug under the kernel, with
appropriate message from dmesg or /var/log/messages in the bug

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/beta/

There are other bugs similar to this, if you need to know the exact
format for the bug report
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi