graphic driver NVIDIA

When I try to install NVIDIA driver ( VIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-6629-pkg1.run ) on FC3-681smp I get a message saying the kernel has built in a support for rivafb, and it may cause conflict, but the driver install as well... I change to nvidia in xorg.conf, and works fine, so when I restart my system I get a message from X , saying error in graphic driver and it restore the old config, using nv driver...
my graphic card is NVIDIA GEFORCE4 MX440 64MB DDR

What can I do to resolve this?

Thank's

Marcos

Marcos Everaldo Lenharo