Server questions

Hi,

I've installed a server without any X support or desktop environment.
httpd is running happily, but I have a problem with SELinux and also
configuring what services to start on reboot. Any help would be
appreciated.

The problem with SELinux is this:

From rom memory, I need to disable one of the httpd services selinux
protects, however, system-config-securitylevel-tui has nothing there for
configuring SELinux, so I'm guessing I have to do it by hand. Without
changing the SELinux setting, then all I will get is that the httpd
server has to be run from a directory and not a file.

What do I change (and more over where!) to alter the selinux settings
manually?

Which config file contains the list of services to run on reboot as
well?

Thanks

TTFN

Paul
--
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!"
- Life of Brian, Monty Python