Re: FC1 installed. CD player makes no sound

On 12/22/2004 12:01:48 PM, bizzorg wrote:
Speaker/Audio card test was good. How can I play music CDs?

Go the the Volume Control option under Sound and Video menu.
Make sure the cdrom mixer is turned up and not muted, and make sure the PCM mixer is turned up and not muted.

If I recall, both are turned off after install - even though the sound test gives you sound.