Yum update not working after a special installation of fedorafc3

Tamer Ziady tamerz at iservetech.com
Thu Dec 23 01:51:04 UTC 2004

Alex:

	I have compared all my yum.conf as well as the yum.repos.d directory
to a machine where yum updates are working fine. They are identical. Are
there any other places where I need to change any settings?

	Bellow is a uname -a from the machine in question:

Linux nmsrh.iservetech.com 2.6.9-1.667.rootsmp #1 SMP Fri Dec 17 19:42:12
EST 2004 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

Thanks
Tamer