AMD installation failure...

Hello,
I recently installed a Fedora Core 3 on my AMD machine.The Installation process is fine. But after I remove all disk and reboot the first time, the mache hanged at GRUB loading. The "End" of my system gives me message like this like this:

Update DMI Information Update ESCD Successlly

Boot from ATAPI CD-Rom: Failure ...
GRUB _

Few things to remind:
(1) All my CDs passed the "CD Test"
(2) There is no other CD-ROM / harddisk on the system.
(3) The BIOS setting seems OK
(4) I've installed it twice and the result is the same

Any Idea of what's going on?
Thanks a lot

Koala