Re: eth0 problems

Maciek R. wrote:
Hi all,

does any body of you had problems with LAN cards after updating to
kernel kernel-2.6.9-1.681_FC3? Because my eth0 wont run on it and with
the old kernel it works just fine.

You need to specify what LAN card your eth0 is. "eth0" is a generic term for the first ethernet card and the vest majority of FC3 users will be having no problems with theirs (I know I'm not having any trouble there).

What's the output of:

# grep eth0 /etc/modprobe.conf
# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

Paul.