Intellimouse Explorer Side Buttons

I have set up my intellimouse explorer in xorg.conf and everything
seems to work fine. The problem I'm having is that I don't want the
first nav button to be mapped to the contextual menu in firefox and
the 2nd nav button mapped to the left click feature.

Does anyone know a program I can download to remap these buttons to be
forward and back navigation for firefox?