Re: Newbie

Mehdi Bouhalassa wrote:
[root iq mehdi]# mount -t iso9660 /dev/sdc /media/cdrecorder
mount: special device /dev/sdc does not exist

Not working...

:-(

It's so frustrating! I really want to switch to Fedora, but what's the point if I keep going back to XP?

No one said it wouldn't be frustrating...;-)

Perhaps you should find out what device your CD drive
is recognized as,

Menu->System Tools->Hardware Browser

Click on CD-ROM Drives, look at Device then use that
in place of "/dev/sdc" in your mount command above

--Kenny