Newbie

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Fri Dec 24 16:45:44 UTC 2004

On Thu, Dec 23, 2004 at 11:41:40PM -0500, Mehdi Bouhalassa wrote:
> There's something I don't get; why isn't there more documentation on the
> Redhat site?

Good documentation is hard to write. Check out the Fedora Docs Project
<http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/docs/> for work in progress, and maybe
join that mailing list -- this is an area where anyone can help, regardless
of experience.

> Also, Firefox preview is installed with the OS, but I upgraded to
> version 1.0.  Now, how can I make a shortcut to the program?

If you have FC3 updated to the latest, you have 1.0 final already.