Gnome Nautilus Samba Related

I have set up Samba and it is working from my other computers, Win98,
Win2K, and FC2. I can see all the computers on my network with "smbfind"
in terminal, but can not see them in my Nautilus "Windows Network"
window.
 From my searches, this seems to be a common problem. Does anyone know
how to make the computer icons show up in "Windows Network"?

I am using FC2 and Gnome.

Thanks for a great list,
Bradley