Dual screen with NVIDIA

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Sun Dec 26 06:17:54 UTC 2004

Vadim wrote:

> Globe Trotter wrote:
>
>> I am looking to buy a new microphone headset. Does anyone have any
>> recommendations, for use with FC3 (and hopefully beyond)? Reading on
>> the web,
>> it seems that USB microphones record "pure" sound. How have people's
>> experiences been? Any recommendations for/against?
>>
>> Thanks a million, and best wishes!
>>

 > I have Dell latitude D800 running FC3 at 1920 x 1200.  Every time I try
 > to switch to external monitor I loose my primary display and no matter
 > what I do i cannot get it back.  External display does not work either.
 > I'm using NVIDIA 1.0-6629 driver with xorg-x11-6.8.1-12.FC3.21.  Anyone
 > solved this?
 > Thanks in advance.
 > -V

a) Don't top-post on this list!
b) What does your question have to do with a USB-based headset? Don't
hijack threads!
c) You have to configure the DualHead/Twinview feature of your NVidia
driver. See the driver's readme on how to modify the Xorg.conf correctly.

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net

PGP-Key:  http://www.hajo.net/hajonet/keys/pgpkey_hajo.txt