Re: Thunderbird signature

Claude Jones wrote:

Where is the Thunderbird signature setting? The only thing I can find is a digital signature setting. Is there not a provision somewhere to just add a signature to one's posts? I've looked through all the settings over and over, and read through the help files and faqs on their website but I can't find this? Am I blocking the obvious here?

Edit - Account Settings - Signature