Re: Thunderbird signature

Claude Jones wrote:
Where is the Thunderbird signature setting? The only thing I can find is a digital signature setting. Is there not a provision somewhere to just add a signature to one's posts? I've looked through all the settings over and over, and read through the help files and faqs on their website but I can't find this? Am I blocking the obvious here?

It's not really all that obvious:

1. Click on "Write",
2. Menu: Edit>Account Settings & look towards the bottom of the page. It is looking for a text file name.

Happy Holiday!

Dick

-- Pithy saying goes here: (future).