FC3, latest updates, glibc malloc segmentation fault

Hi,

  I have latest updates for FC3 and running kernel 2.6.9-1.681_FC3. I am
suffering of

malloc: using debugging hooks
Segmentation fault

  errors. I have been using blender 2.36, mainactor (latest release),
neverwinter nights client, each of these were even a bit solid when
using FC2 but now they crash like all the time. I am using
MALLOC_CHECK_=0 or 1 but still same problem.

  Is there something I could do with this problem or should I start
thinking of downgrading back to FC2 ?

  Thanks a lot for hints,
    -Mika