Moving from RH 7.2 to Fedora FC3

Hi,
I am kinda new at this.... Several years ago I setup RH 7.2 as a Web Server, Email Server and DNS. I have a new system that I installed FC3. I need to move the files over from 7.2 to FC3. I know the Web Server and the DNS files. I don't know how to move peoples accounts, passwords and anything else to do with the email. Also is there anything else I might need to know in recreating my 7.2 in FC3.

As an aside, where would I find a reference on how to have both systems running, one as a backup if one goes down.

I really appreciate you support in this,
Thanks
Don