Re: Some sites don't work with Firefox (FC3)?

tonydm wrote:

Dave wrote:

OK, here's an interesting glitch I have no clue about. Several websites I tried today don't like Firefox. Trying to access www.sfbc.com (Science Fiction Book Club), I get "Bad request. Your browser sent a query this server could not understand." Trying to get to www.woodline.com (router bits), I get just plain "Bad request"

So is this a glitch with Firefox, or are the servers on the other end trying to match the browser? Both sites work with Konqueror.

I use Firefox 0.9.2. on WinXP Pro SP1 and on FC3. No problem bringing up www.sfbc.com or www.woodline.com

tonydm

I second that. Maybe if you upgrade your Firefox it will run better.

Gustavo Seabra - Graduate Student
Chemistry Department
Kansas State University