Hard disk parts

Tammar K. Ajam tammarajam at o2.pl
Tue Dec 28 14:29:03 UTC 2004

Hi, to all.
I have two hard drives. one of them is for Windows XP installation and
the other is for Fedora 3 installation.
Each boot loader for the two system reside in the same MBR where the
system installed. i mean each system has its own hard disk.
each time i run Partition magic 8 under windows it's report that the
Hard disk two (The Fedora hard disk installation) is damage.
Partition magic work fine with Fedora core 1,2 and Redhat 9.
i try to use the ext2 but the same thing happen to me.
So is the problem with the boot loader.
dose this problem will damage my hard drive. or it's safe and a normal
state.

Regards
Tammar